After Market Services
G Squared is Your Gulf Coast Source for Aftermarket Services and Spare Parts for your Combustion Equipment
G Squared is your source for service and spare parts for your combustion equipment, including service, parts, and installation. We offer a full line of parts and service for burners, flares, and thermal oxidizers.
Honeywell UOP Callidus provides full-service spare parts and retrofitting capabilities for our own equipment, as well as other manufacturers’ equipment. We can replace existing components with our own parts or upgrade equipment to improve the performance of your fired heater systems, including upgrading to meet new low NOx requirements.
Callidus is the industry leader in combustion equipment and associated instrumentation and controls for service tailored to your precise needs.
The G Squared team can assist you with:
- Planning maintenance and turnarounds
- Providing installation services
- Replacing and upgrading parts
- Evaluating your existing system for improvements
Advantages of G Squared aftermarket solution services:
- one resource for all your maintenance needs, fully capable of handling all of your combustion equipment [burners, flares, oxidizers]
- Services range from simple replacement parts to turnkey installation /start-up support
- We have the proper training and use procedures to help extend equipment life cycle of your investment
Contact the G Squared team to discuss your project.
- Engineering Services
- Spare Parts Support
- Digital Video Monitoring
- Fired Heater Remote Monitoring System
- Drone surveys for pre turnaround inspection of flares
- Flare Watch digital video monitoring of smokeless flare operation
- FireGuard™ fired heater remote monitoring system
- Retrofits, gas conversions, upgrades, or re-rating of current burners, flares or thermal oxidizers
- Pre turnaround inspections and planning by combustion experts to address upgrades and maintenance needs
- Operator training for your burners, flares or thermal oxidizer systems
Honeywell UOP Callidus provides full-service spare parts and retrofitting capabilities for our own equipment, as well as other manufacturers’ equipment. We can replace existing components with our own parts or upgrade equipment to enhance performance. We offer a full line of parts and service for burners, flares, and thermal oxidizers, such as:
- Ultra Low NOx Burners
- Pilots & Ignitors
- Flare Tips
- Flame Front Generators
- Flame Monitors
- Flame holders
EPA refinery sector rule requires that operators prove smokeless operation of their flares with recording and reporting system, and Callidus’ Flare Watch DVM [digital video monitoring] system meets these requirements today.
FireGuard fired heater remote monitoring system from Callidus UOP Honeywell offers operators the ability to remotely monitor and record live time performance of their process heaters, such as burner flame patterns and tube wall temperatures.
FireGuard on-line monitoring will help operators monitor and protect your process heater firebox 24/7 and verify that it is operating per design conditions in a safe environment. This type of monitoring, with technical support from the combustion experts at Callidus UOP Honeywell, will give operators early indicators of potential failures.
- Multiple tubes and burners can be monitored
- Optical settings can be adjusted to meet specified requirements
- Honeywell software allows for real-time viewing and control
- Remote access allows your heater expert to evaluate heater firing conditions, and to share data with another resource
- Recording of data and images for future reference
- Improved efficiency, FireGuard allows for continuous monitoring of the furnace. The plant can control the supply fuel and air to the burners, to ensure optimal performance of the process.
- Improved safety, FireGuard can monitor the condition of burners and tubes from the control room or a remote location, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Improved equipment protection, FireGuard can monitor for flame-outs which cause abnormal tube heating during the critical startup phase and check tubes for improper temperatures or irregular heat distribution which will increase the life expectancy.
- Improved interface and technical support, FireGuard allows multiple sensors to be graphically viewed and controlled from the control room. Data can be stored automatically throughout startup, normal, and abnormal operating conditions.