A Cost-Efficient Solution to Enhance Heater Performance
G Squared and Petro-Chem Development Process & Field Services division is dedicated to working with you to increase the reliability, performance, and longevity of your process heaters and reformers. We work with our customers to define and answer the essential questions that are most important to each unique project. We maintain oversight and communication throughout the execution phase to address developments proactively and add maximum value to the complete project – from engineering through fabrication, execution, and start-up.
Petro-Chem Development will simulate and evaluate heater performance using field data, operational data and input, and tools such as FRNC-5, REFORM-3, EDCPyroTM , HYSYS, and FLUENT.
- Fired heater or Reformer process & mechanical studies
- Debottlenecking or Performance evaluations
- Capacity Increases
- Evaluation of feedstock change
- Energy Efficiency Studies (APH additions and/or additional of convection coils)
- NOx reduction studies (SCR and UNLB)
- Material upgrades
CFD modeling to evaluate burner flame shapes, flue gas and combustion air flow patterns, SCR additions, and reformer tunnel evaluation.
On time and on budget project execution are key parts of our performance-based relationship business model to complete the requirements as detailed in the process study. Whether it is an upgrade, a planned turnaround, or an emergency response, Petro-Chem Development has the expertise and capabilities to supply the required equipment.
- Replacement radiant/convection coil bundles
- Design and supply of complete radiant/convection modules
- Air preheater replacement and upgrades
- Furnace re-skins
- Emergency rebuilds
- Spare parts such as tubes & fittings, cast or fabricated tube sheets, custom fabricated heater components
We work on any OEM heater, and Petro-Chem Development is the OEM supplier for all Heurtey Petro-Chem, Petro-Chem, EconoTherm, WHECO, American Econotherm, ISO Flow, Waste Heat Engineering, and ICW Anderson.
Petro-Chem Development can complete any project on a Turn Key basis, from study and supply to field installation and construction, or just construction supervision.
- Heater inspection, mechanical inspections
- Field survey and furnace audits
- Performance data collection
- Start-up and commissioning assistance
- Operator Training
- Remote heater monitoring
G Squared is Your Gulf Coast Source for Revamps
G Squared has the experience and technical resources to offer fired heater revamps. We partner with Petro-Chem Development Company to provide expertise in:
- Increasing heater capacity and efficiency
- Studying process feed and fuel changes to offer modifications and improvements
- Best international practices for optimizing the performance
- Revamping by changing or implementing few components
Contact the G Squared team to learn more about how a fired heater revamp could improve your operations.