Versatile Design and Reliable Performance for a Variety of Applications
Centrifugal fans create higher pressures than axial fans. Centrifugal fan benefits include:
- Energy efficiency
- Optimal durability
- Easy maintenance
- Extreme versatility
Different centrifugal fans models offer specific benefits, but overall centrifugal fans and blowers are well suited to a wide range of application needs.
|Up to 52,000 CFM
|10 Working Days
|Up to 750° F
G Squared Supplies Centrifugal Fan Needs in the Gulf Coast Region
You need fans that deliver performance, reliability, and cost-efficiency. We partner with Cincinnati Fan to offer you the industry’s top performing centrifugal fans and blowers. The G Squared centrifugal fan offering includes replacements for legacy brands such as Buffalo Howden, Twin City, New York Blower, and Chicago Blower.
Other advantages G Squared offers you as your Gulf Coast centrifugal fan supplier:
- Custom engineering and fabrication to meet specific needs
- Knowledgeable and responsive customer service
- Experienced OEM & CEM support
- Quick lead time and fast delivery
- Expedited shipping available
Our team offers you the best combination of performance, quality, and value to assure the long-term efficiency and reliability of your process. Contact G Squared to discuss your centrifugal fan needs.
- Need Help Finding the Right Fan?
Description CFM SPWG Max Air Stream Temp Pressure Blower up to 4,500 up to 20″ 400° F Stamped Steel Pressure Blowers up to 4,075 up to 18″ 400° F Fabricated Steel Pressure Blowers up to 4,462 up to 20″ 750° F Cast Aluminum Volume Blowers up to 2,000 up to 4″ 300° F High Pressure Radial Blowers up to 7,000 up to 78″ 750° F Radial Blade Exhauster up to 22,528 up to 41″ 750° F Heavy Duty Backward Inclined Blowers up to 51,965 up to 25″ 750° F Heavy Duty Airfoil Blowers up to 48,551 up to 21″ 750° F Centrifugal Plug Fans up to 26,992 up to 25″ 800° F Airfoil Plug Fans up to 28,600 up to 18″ 800° F Centrifugal Fans Plenum Plug Fan up to 33,000 up to 25″ 200° F Square Fans Plenum Plug Fans up to 28,141 up to 23″ 750° F Square Airfoil Blowers up to 27,985 up to 17″ 750° F
- Shrouded radial blade blower wheels – designed to deliver higher pressures for pressurizing, blow-off systems and long duct or pipe runs
- Open radial blade with backplate blower wheels – designed for conveying powdery or granular material and long stringy paper trimmings or fibers
- Open paddle wheel – primarily for conveying powdery or granular material
- Backward inclined blower wheels available with a flat blade design or a more efficient airfoil design blade, used for general ventilation, forced cooling in dust collection systems
- Forward curve multi-vane blower wheels – for moving large volumes of air at lower pressures
- Backward curved radial blower wheels – designed to expand the performance ratings of open radial bladed wheels in some direct driven fans
- Combustion air
- Forced draft
- Induced draft
- Dust collection
- Air pollution control
- Pneumatic conveying
- Drying systems
- Fume removal
- Ventilating fans
- API fans
- Air & material handling
- Paper conveying
- Scrubber exhaust
Need help finding the right fan for your application?