Dependable Performance in High Flow Rate, High Volume Applications
Axial fans are highly effective for the elimination of dirty air or fumes from processes, supplying fresh air, and spot cooling of specific areas. Axial fan benefits include:
- Compact size
- Low noise
- High efficiency
Engineered to handle large volumes of air at low pressure, axial fans are available in a wide range of configurations to serve a multitude of application needs.
|Performance Range||Up to 44,500 CFM|
|Shipment||7 Working Days|
|Temperature Range||Up to 375° F|
G Squared Supplies Axial Fan Needs in the Gulf Coast Region
You need fans that deliver performance, reliability, and cost-efficiency. We partner with Cincinnati Fan to offer you the industry’s top performing axial fans. The G Squared axial fan offering includes replacements for legacy brands such as Buffalo Howden, Twin City, New York Blower, and Chicago Blower. Other advantages G Squared offers you as your Gulf Coast axial fan supplier:
- Custom engineering and fabrication to meet specific needs
- Knowledgeable and responsive customer service
- Experienced OEM & CEM support
- Quick lead time and fast delivery
- Expedited shipping available
Our team offers you the best combination of performance, quality, and value to assure the long-term efficiency and reliability of your process. Contact G Squared to discuss your axial fan needs.
- Need Help Finding the Right Fan?
|Description||CFM||SPWG||Max Air Stream Temp|
|Tube Axial Fans||up to 44,500||up to 10″||175° F|
|Air Circulators Axial Fans||up to 19,000||104° F|
|Direct Drive Propeller Axial Fans||up to 38,650||up to 3/4″||104° F|
|Personnel Coolers Axial Fans||up to 28,490||104° F|
- Capacities up to 44,500 CFM and up to 10″ SP.
- Standard construction, airstream temperatures up to 175° F (79° C).
- Optional high-temperature construction, temperatures up to 375° F (190° C)
- Drive: Belt Drive, Direct Drive
- Propellers: Spark Resistant Cast Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel
- AMCA B Spark Resistant Construction Available
- Paint spray booth exhaust
- Air make-up
- Solar panel test chamber cooling
- Electrical equipment cooling
- Fume exhaust
- Steam exhaust
- Engine room ventilation
- Marine service
- Parts drying
- Grain Drying
- Glass Tempering