Cost-efficient, Spark-Resistance, and Dependable Performance
G Squared is your source for a wide range of cast aluminum blowers that deliver reliable performance and offer a much less costly alternative to fabricated aluminum fans. Cast aluminum has a rugged look and attractive surface appearance, which can be brushed, buffed, or colored by anodizing. These aluminum blowers also offer spark resistance for AMCA requirements.
|Up to 4,500 CFM
|Up to 400° F
G Squared Supplies Ventilation Fan Needs in the Gulf Coast Region
G Squared partners with Cincinnati Fan to offer aluminum fans and blowers. Advantages G Squared offers you as your Gulf Coast centrifugal fan supplier:
- Custom engineering and fabrication to meet specific needs
- Knowledgeable and responsive customer service
- Experienced OEM & CEM support
- Quick lead time and fast delivery
- Expedited shipping available
Our team offers you the best combination of performance, quality, and value to assure the long-term efficiency and reliability of your process. Contact G Squared to discuss your aluminum fan needs.
Centrifugal Blower Cast Aluminum Fan
Centrifugal Blower Forward Curve Cast Aluminum Fan
- Optional Accessories
- Need Help Finding the Right Fan?
LM Volume Blowers
- Cast aluminum blower housing
- Rugged appearance for OEM designers of heavy duty equipment
- Easy slip or flanged connections to duct or pipe without the additional cost of transitions
- Arrangement 8 units come standard with shaft/coupling guards
- Arrangement 9 units come standard with belt guards
LMF Volume Blowers
- Cast aluminum housing designed for easy direct mounting to motors and cabinets
- Four model sizes are available
- All LMF models are available in clockwise (CW) rotation, arrangement 4HM only
- All LMF models include an integral cast discharge flange for mounting and a neoprene flange gasket
PB Cast Aluminum Pressure Blowers
- Multiple wheels and inlet sizes
- Capacities up to 4500 CFM and 20″ SPWG
- Standard air stream temperatures to 150°
- Optional high temperature construction up to 400°
- Spark Resistant – Model LM & LMF are standard with cast aluminum blower housings and steel, multi-vane wheels making them AMCA Type C spark resistant. Most models can be made AMCA Type B spark resistant with the addition of an aluminum wheel.
- Easy Pipe or Duct Connections and Mountings – LM Models have round inlets and discharges for easy slip or flanged connections to duct or pipe without expensive square-to-round transitions. This also allows for easy flexible hose connections. LMF Models have integral cast-on discharge flanges making it easy to mount to cabinets, motors, frames, etc. without requiring expensive mountings.
- Inlet Filers
- Shaft and/Heat Slinger Guard
- Teflon Shaft Seal
- Inlet/Outlet Flange
- Slide Gate Damper
- Inlet/Outlet Guard
- Belt Guard – Standard Arr.9
Need help finding the right fan for your application?