Düker Glass Lined Steel Pipe
Optimized Glass Lined Technologies – Reaction, Mixing, and Heat Transfer
G Squared provides glass lined reactors to answer a wide range of chemical process challenges and volume requirements while meeting local design and international code requirements.
As your Gulf Coast glass lined reactor and glass line equipment supplier, G Squared offers you the advantages of:
- Custom engineering and fabrication to meet specific needs
- Knowledgeable and responsive customer service
- Experienced OEM & CEM support
- Quick lead time and fast delivery
- Expedited shipping available
G Squared Supplies Düker Glass Lined Technologies in the Gulf Coast Region
G Squared is proud to represent Düker, a world-class manufacturer of high-quality glass lined steel pipe, columns, and fittings. Düker has the most stringent quality assurance program in the glass lined steel pipe industry to offer the highest level of reliability.
Düker offers a wide variety of standard size pipe spools, valves, and fittings.
- Standards range from 1″ to 24″ in diameter and lengths from less than 1″ to 10′ long.
- A huge inventory of ISO-9001 certified products are available for quick turnaround.
The G Squared team offers you the best combination of performance, quality, and value to assure the long-term efficiency and reliability of your process. Contact G Squared to discuss your glass lined equipment needs.
Glass Lined Reactors from Düker
Glass Lined Reactors from Düker
- Glass 800
- Glass ABR60
- Glass 850P
The industry standard in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry for maximum corrosion resistance. The special surface protection of email 800 dealing with aggressive media is highly chemical corrosion-resistant, diffusion safe, temperature and wear-resistant with long service life. Unlimited use under vacuum is possible at any time.
The standard product range includes:
- the nominal diameters from 25 mm (1”) to 800 mm (26”).
- All types or designs can be delivered according to DIN, ANSI, ASME or company factory standard
Düker glass lined steel pipe has reduced the radii of their glass lined flanges and stub ends. The biggest advantage is the significantly improved and cost-efficient cleanability of the glass lined components.
The transport of granulated materials, dusts, slurry, concrete and other materials containing solid matter usually lead to elevated wear and tear within the pipeline system. This is why Düker has developed new enamel types that are characterized by extreme durability:
- Glass ABR60 – abrasion-resistant, highly corrosion-resistant enamel
- Glass ABR80 – abrasion resistant and extremely hard enamel
The various enamel types differ in their degree of hardness. Glass ABR60 reaches 6 Mohs on the hardness scale of , and Glass ABR80 reaches 8 Mohs. Comparison: Regular enamel reaches 4 Mohs, glass 800 5 Mohs, Diamonds 10 Mohs.
The blue email ABR60 is the perfect combination of chemical resistance, comparable to the email 800 quality, and a high degree of corrosion resistance.
This type enamel is usually used in process engineering where corrosive media containing solid matter particles need to be transported, even under high temperatures.
The quality of the brown email ABR80, reaching 8 Mohs on the scale of hardness, is currently the most resistant enamel available against abrasive media.
Especially for the Pharmaceutical Industry
With Glass 850P Düker meets the high-level requirements of sterile process engineering methods, cleanability and product safety.
Glass 850P combines improved surface properties, optimized corrosion properties and biologically inert material, which benefits operational safety and avoids product contamination in pharmaceutical processes. “Multi-purpose” enamel with optimized corrosion properties during alkaline exposure, in order to also meet the cleaning requirements in pharmaceutical processes (CIP, SIP).
Product safety means…
- No critical heavy metal oxides in the glass structure
- No contamination of the product with heavy metals oxides
- Biologically inert behavior of the surface upon product contact
Process safety means…
- Special coloring (light blue) for easy spotting of contamination and product residue on the enameled surface
- Optimized layer thickness and pore structure, even at small radii
- Good contrast between surface and medium Cleanability Properties such as base material, surface roughness, topography and structure are crucial to the function of the surface with regard to cleanability
Good cleanability means…
- Avoidance of cross-contamination
- Short cleaning duration featuring repeatable, thorough cleaning results Glass 850P can be cleaned up much more easily than the 316 L stainless steel currently in use. Reason: optimized topographic roughness (Ra less then 0.3 micron) lower adhesion tendencies (surface energy).
No changes to the surfaces with product contact following prolonged operation (cleaning cycles) of the production facility can be observed. No signs of corrosion, such as “rouging” occur.